Skip to main content

strip the PHP code for add to chart?

More
14 years 5 months ago #47774 by in2bizz
Hello I have found the code in which you can place the product in the chart and it shows you if there is any stock. But... I want to splits these two things. I want control over the stock info and control over the add to chart piece... Is it possible? This is the code:

<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">
<?php
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->ajax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\',\'hikashop_product_form\')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . $this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $form . '); } else { return false; }';
$this->setLayout('quantity');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>

My PHP knowledge isn't that good (yet)...

Thanks for your answer...

Marco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47780 by nicolas
These two things are displayed together by the line:
echo $this->loadTemplate();

You won't be able to separate them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum