- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
remember client's emailaddress after `contact us`
- Schrijfklasje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47832
by Schrijfklasje
remember client's emailaddress after `contact us` was created by Schrijfklasje
Hi,
could not find a thread in your forum about how to remember the emailaddressess of customers who use the `Contact Us` button on product pages. I would like to store these emailaddressess or transfer them to a mailinglist of Acyba, but After customer's ask a question with Contact Us I cannot find their info in backend.
A pity, because these customers showed interest in the business and I want to keep them informed in future.
looking forward to your reply,
Damiaan
could not find a thread in your forum about how to remember the emailaddressess of customers who use the `Contact Us` button on product pages. I would like to store these emailaddressess or transfer them to a mailinglist of Acyba, but After customer's ask a question with Contact Us I cannot find their info in backend.
A pity, because these customers showed interest in the business and I want to keep them informed in future.
looking forward to your reply,
Damiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47947
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: remember client's emailaddress after `contact us`
Hi,
You could add that by adding the code below in the class of the file plugins/hikashop/acymailing.php (commercial editions):
You could add that by adding the code below in the class of the file plugins/hikashop/acymailing.php (commercial editions):
Code:
function onBeforeSendContactRequest(&$element,&$send){
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_acymailing'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')){
return false;
}
$myUser = null;
$myUser->email = $element->email;
$subscriberClass = acymailing::get('class.subscriber');
$subid = $subscriberClass->save($myUser);
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds