- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Terms and conditions
14 years 5 months ago #47860
by tebba
Terms and conditions was created by tebba
Hi!
It was supposed to be very easy to have Terms and Conditions accepted by the user...
- in the checkout workflow terms step has been added (I use the advanced workflow edition and I'm not expecting syntax errors)
- the link to the article has been done and article id is shown in the box
The problem is that when the pop up box opens the article is reported to be missing.
I checked it many times and also used different articles but the error is always the same.
The link used for the terms and conditions box is
http://sitename/it/component/content/article?id=55&tmpl=component
Article id=55 is correct
Thanks for your help
It was supposed to be very easy to have Terms and Conditions accepted by the user...
- in the checkout workflow terms step has been added (I use the advanced workflow edition and I'm not expecting syntax errors)
- the link to the article has been done and article id is shown in the box
The problem is that when the pop up box opens the article is reported to be missing.
I checked it many times and also used different articles but the error is always the same.
The link used for the terms and conditions box is
http://sitename/it/component/content/article?id=55&tmpl=component
Article id=55 is correct
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Terms and conditions
It is very easy. It's probably because of the SEF on your website. If you deactivate it, it will probably work.
So the solution is to edit the file terms of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 450, y: 480}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';
to include an Itemid of one of your article menu there. So for example, if you had a menu 48 with an article, you would have:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&Itemid=48&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 450, y: 480}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';
So the solution is to edit the file terms of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 450, y: 480}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';
to include an Itemid of one of your article menu there. So for example, if you had a menu 48 with an article, you would have:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&Itemid=48&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 450, y: 480}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47880
by tebba
Replied by tebba on topic [SOLVED] Re: Terms and conditions
Hi Nicolas,
if I disable SEF it works.
Your solution + SEF activated doesn't work.
the link that works without SEF is
website.com/index.php/it/component/conte...id=55&tmpl=component
the one not working with SEF is
website.com/it/component/content/article?id=55&tmpl=component
To have it working I removed "index.php" from the terms view.
Great support
Thanks a lot
if I disable SEF it works.
Your solution + SEF activated doesn't work.
the link that works without SEF is
website.com/index.php/it/component/conte...id=55&tmpl=component
the one not working with SEF is
website.com/it/component/content/article?id=55&tmpl=component
To have it working I removed "index.php" from the terms view.
Great support
Thanks a lot
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tebba.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds