- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #48010
by Micke_skane
Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table was created by Micke_skane
Hi,
I would like to change the text(marked 1 in image) in hikashop_product_characteristics_table from "T1014& T1015 Apollo" to a static word"Välj..."(choose in english).
Where in what php-file shall I make the changes?
I´ve looked in the show_block_charistics.php but can´t see where too make the changes
See attached image!
Micke
I would like to change the text(marked 1 in image) in hikashop_product_characteristics_table from "T1014& T1015 Apollo" to a static word"Välj..."(choose in english).
Where in what php-file shall I make the changes?
I´ve looked in the show_block_charistics.php but can´t see where too make the changes
See attached image!
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48074
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
Why not edit the characteristic via the menu Products>Characteristics and change its name ?
The characteristics are displaying by the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php
The characteristics are displaying by the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48093
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
Thanks for your response!
If I´ve understand it right it´s this part of code in caracteristic.php that makes the table för the dropdown-menu.
But I can´t see where the first table-cell(td) with the product-Id are or there the specific DD-menu are.
I would lika too changes the code that it would´t write the product-Id and instead write a static word like "Välj...".
It´s the text T 1239 - T 1241 Pop in code above I want too changes to a static word.
I update the image what text I exactly want to change.
Products>Characteristics and change its name can´t I see how that will solve my problem...
/ Micke
If I´ve understand it right it´s this part of code in caracteristic.php that makes the table för the dropdown-menu.
But I can´t see where the first table-cell(td) with the product-Id are or there the specific DD-menu are.
Code:
<table class="hikashop_product_characteristics_table">';
foreach($this->characteristics as $characteristic){
$main_html.='<tr>';
$values = array();
if(!empty($characteristic->values)){
foreach($characteristic->values as $k => $value){
$values[$k]=$value->characteristic_value;
}
}
$html=$this->display($characteristic->characteristic_id,@$characteristic->default->characteristic_id,$values,$params->get('characteristic_display'));
if($params->get('characteristic_display_text')){
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
}
$main_html.='<td>'.$html.'</td></tr>';
}
$main_html.='</table>';
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_characteristics" class="hikashop_product_characteristics"><table class="hikashop_product_characteristics_table"><tr><td>T 1239 - T 1241 Pop</td><td><select id="hikashop_product_characteristic_250" name="hikashop_product_characteristic[250]" class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="return hikashopUpdateVariant(this);">
<option value="265">Prisma Burnout</option>
<option value="266">Drop Burnout</option>
<option value="267">Orkidé Burnout</option>
<option value="268">Glänta</option>
<option value="269">Maskros </option>
<option value="270">Zebra</option>
<option value="271">Offwhite Siden</option>
<option value="272">Svart Siden</option>
<option value="273">Röd Siden</option>
<option value="274">Plommon Siden </option>
<option value="275">Mörkbrun Siden</option>
<option value="276" selected="selected">Äppelgrön Siden</option>
</select>
</td></tr></table>
I update the image what text I exactly want to change.
Products>Characteristics and change its name can´t I see how that will solve my problem...
/ Micke
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
It's that line:
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
It displays the characteristic name on the left of the dropdown, not the product page.
That's why I told you that you could simply change the characteristic name instead of changing the code.
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
It displays the characteristic name on the left of the dropdown, not the product page.
That's why I told you that you could simply change the characteristic name instead of changing the code.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #48110
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
Ok, but if I don´t wont to show the characteristic name at the left side of dropdown-menu and instead display a static word above or at the left side of the dropdown-menu!
How and where shall I changes the code to make that changes?
How and where shall I changes the code to make that changes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
Just change that line.
Like that for example:
$html='Välj...</td><td>'.$html;
Like that for example:
$html='Välj...</td><td>'.$html;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #48117
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Edit - hikashop_product_characteristics_table
Thanks!
Now I begins to looks how I what it
Most likely I went back to the forum with more questions!
Now I begins to looks how I what it
Most likely I went back to the forum with more questions!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds