- Posts: 202
- Thank you received: 2
Display items with reduced prices (on sale)
14 years 5 months ago #48033
by momentis
Display items with reduced prices (on sale) was created by momentis
Is there a way to create a module (or menu link) that will display items from Hikashop with prices reduced for sale? I would like to highlight these items in a module position, if possible.
I know I can create a hidden category for "Sale Items" and then use this, but I was hoping there was a more automatic solution. Thanks!!
I know I can create a hidden category for "Sale Items" and then use this, but I was hoping there was a more automatic solution. Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display items with reduced prices (on sale)
There is no "more automatic" solution for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: momentis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48126
by momentis
Replied by momentis on topic Re: Display items with reduced prices (on sale)
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds