- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Modify the Product Listing page
14 years 5 months ago #48054
by phickman
Modify the Product Listing page was created by phickman
First off, Thanks Guys! Great Product! Now that I've got it working we are very happy with it.
On my Product Listing page, the product price displays directly below the image and is followed by a link to the actual product page so that the user can make a selection from 3 different characteristics. Those charactersistic choices drives price.
I'd like the price on the Product Listing page to read: "from $0.00" instead of "$0.00 each". Is that possible? I've attached a mockup of what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Marcy
On my Product Listing page, the product price displays directly below the image and is followed by a link to the actual product page so that the user can make a selection from 3 different characteristics. Those charactersistic choices drives price.
I'd like the price on the Product Listing page to read: "from $0.00" instead of "$0.00 each". Is that possible? I've attached a mockup of what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Marcy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify the Product Listing page
The each word can be removed via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
To add the from word, you will have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add your code there.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
To add the from word, you will have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add your code there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds