- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
How2 show Bill and Ship To address on Checkout
14 years 5 months ago #48070
by IP3
How2 show Bill and Ship To address on Checkout was created by IP3
Hika,
The Product Features List indicates that we can customize the checkout process with the Views Management Interface.
I can see the views files, but pretty confused on how to accomplish my objective.
Hard to believe I am the first to request this, but couldn't find anything in the forum.
Any documentation or guidance? We're using 1.5.7 of the first paid version, whatever that is.
Paul
The Product Features List indicates that we can customize the checkout process with the Views Management Interface.
I can see the views files, but pretty confused on how to accomplish my objective.
Hard to believe I am the first to request this, but couldn't find anything in the forum.
Any documentation or guidance? We're using 1.5.7 of the first paid version, whatever that is.
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48111
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How2 show Bill and Ship To address on Checkout
As long as you enter a weight in your products, both the billing and shipping address interfaces will display automatically during the checkout.
You can also customize the checkout with all the options under the tab Checkout of the configuration. You can click on the Help button on that screen in order to get more information on each of the options there.
You can also customize the checkout with all the options under the tab Checkout of the configuration. You can click on the Help button on that screen in order to get more information on each of the options there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48142
by IP3
Replied by IP3 on topic Re: How2 show Bill and Ship To address on Checkout
Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply.
I had no shipping plugin enabled, as we do not charge for shipping.
I enabled the 'Hikashop manual shipping plugin', and was surprised when there was nothing to configure.
Unfortunately, enabling this plugin causes a 500 error on checkout.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Paul
Thank you for your reply.
I had no shipping plugin enabled, as we do not charge for shipping.
I enabled the 'Hikashop manual shipping plugin', and was surprised when there was nothing to configure.
Unfortunately, enabling this plugin causes a 500 error on checkout.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48144
by IP3
Replied by IP3 on topic Re: How2 show Bill and Ship To address on Checkout
Nicolas,
Now I see www.hikashop.com/en/support/30-hikashop-...-manual-listing.html
I have to add a manual shipping method.
Now it works.
Thanks,
Paul
Now I see www.hikashop.com/en/support/30-hikashop-...-manual-listing.html
I have to add a manual shipping method.
Now it works.
Thanks,
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds