- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout setup issues
14 years 5 months ago #48100
by lwlbar
Checkout setup issues was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I have a fresh install of business edition hikashop. I am trying to configure the checkout process, but have a few questions.
My current checkout flux is:
basket, login, delivery, addresse, fields, payment
I am wanting to include a billing address and a delivery address choice with an option to deliver to the same as billing checkbox. How should I configure this? Would this be done using fields?
Also I noticed that if I choose to add a new address (only using chrome as browser) that the form appears in a modal box. Is there anyway to stop this?
thxs in advance for any help!
Luke
I have a fresh install of business edition hikashop. I am trying to configure the checkout process, but have a few questions.
My current checkout flux is:
basket, login, delivery, addresse, fields, payment
I am wanting to include a billing address and a delivery address choice with an option to deliver to the same as billing checkbox. How should I configure this? Would this be done using fields?
Also I noticed that if I choose to add a new address (only using chrome as browser) that the form appears in a modal box. Is there anyway to stop this?
thxs in advance for any help!
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48116
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout setup issues
That will appear automatically if the option "force shipping regardless of weight" is turned on in the Checkout tab of the configuration, or if you set a weight in your products.
It's not possible to have the new address form displayed differently unless you edit the code. But it's quite complex to do as the system is not meant to handle that for now.
It's not possible to have the new address form displayed differently unless you edit the code. But it's quite complex to do as the system is not meant to handle that for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds