- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Export CSV
14 years 5 months ago #48420
by lwlbar
Export CSV was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I am trying to use the export function under orders, and expected I get the option to download the hikashopexport.csv
However I am not getting a csv file. I have attached an image of what I do receive. The only option that calc presents me with is that of choosing the language, which is currently set to French.
There are definately orders, so that's not an issue.....
kind regards,
Luke
I am trying to use the export function under orders, and expected I get the option to download the hikashopexport.csv
However I am not getting a csv file. I have attached an image of what I do receive. The only option that calc presents me with is that of choosing the language, which is currently set to French.
There are definately orders, so that's not an issue.....
kind regards,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export CSV
You should not have that problem if you use the latest version. If that's not the case, please update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48487
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Export CSV
Hi Nicolas,
I have tried updating via the backend, but it says that I have the latest stable Business edition 1.5.7
I have attached the file that gets exported for you to see if it helps. I have tried this file on a excel and Calc mac, pc no difference...

kind regards
luke
I have tried updating via the backend, but it says that I have the latest stable Business edition 1.5.7
I have attached the file that gets exported for you to see if it helps. I have tried this file on a excel and Calc mac, pc no difference...
kind regards
luke
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by lwlbar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export CSV
Change the option "menu position" to "above the content" in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48491
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Export CSV
tried that. saved, refreshed all download a fresh and still the same....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48500
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Export CSV
tried uninstall and re-install. still no luck :ohmy:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48503
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export CSV
Sorry, it's the opposite. Try with "below the title".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48504
by lwlbar
youppee! the weekend has started well!!
merci Nicolas! et bon weekend!
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Export CSV
merci Nicolas! et bon weekend!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48522
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Export CSV
Hi,
I have one more question with the export function, but I am not sure if its hika side or spreadsheet side. When I open up an export everything is as it should, except for characters that have accents, for example Le Mesnil Thébault instead of Le Mesnil Thébault. I have opened the file ( I personally use Calc) set to Default - French(France) and a Western Europe(winlatin1) character set.
Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Oh and I imagine that changing the field names to français is hors de question?
thxs
Luke
I have one more question with the export function, but I am not sure if its hika side or spreadsheet side. When I open up an export everything is as it should, except for characters that have accents, for example Le Mesnil Thébault instead of Le Mesnil Thébault. I have opened the file ( I personally use Calc) set to Default - French(France) and a Western Europe(winlatin1) character set.
Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Oh and I imagine that changing the field names to français is hors de question?
thxs
Luke
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by lwlbar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export CSV
The column names of the CSV ? They are taken directly from the database. You could always customize them in the export file of the order view via the menu Display->Views but that would require some coding.
For the accents, it indeed comes from your spreadsheet software. When you open it, you usually can select the encoding to use in order to open it. Both excel and openoffice allows you to do that, although for excel, you can't just double click on the file as you have to import it and only then you will see the option screen.
For the accents, it indeed comes from your spreadsheet software. When you open it, you usually can select the encoding to use in order to open it. Both excel and openoffice allows you to do that, although for excel, you can't just double click on the file as you have to import it and only then you will see the option screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds