- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 1
Worldpay Transaction ID
14 years 5 months ago #48461
by PhilP
Worldpay Transaction ID was created by PhilP
Hi,
We are using the Worldpay plugin and I am looking to retrieve the Worldpay transaction ID when it confirms payment back to Hikashop. The Worldpay guys say this comes back with the payment response/callback.
I have set the following up on my Worldpay account:
Payment Response enabled
Payment Response URL : <wpdisplay item=MC_callback>
The callback appears to be working OK because it changes the status of an order from 'created' to 'confirmed'.
Is there a way of finding out if the transaction ID has been sent back with it too?
Regards
PhilP
We are using the Worldpay plugin and I am looking to retrieve the Worldpay transaction ID when it confirms payment back to Hikashop. The Worldpay guys say this comes back with the payment response/callback.
I have set the following up on my Worldpay account:
Payment Response enabled
Payment Response URL : <wpdisplay item=MC_callback>
The callback appears to be working OK because it changes the status of an order from 'created' to 'confirmed'.
Is there a way of finding out if the transaction ID has been sent back with it too?
Regards
PhilP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48543
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Worldpay Transaction ID
I don't know how to retrieve that information from the request sent by the payment gateway. That payment plugin was provided by a 3rd party developer so we don't have much information on the worldpay API.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48712
by PhilP
Replied by PhilP on topic Re: Worldpay Transaction ID
OK Nicolas - thanks anyway.
If there is anyone else out there with a Worldpay plug-in that can manage this task I shall be glad to hear from them.
Regards
PhilP
If there is anyone else out there with a Worldpay plug-in that can manage this task I shall be glad to hear from them.
Regards
PhilP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds