- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
How do I get 'Create A New Account' to show up?
14 years 5 months ago #48581
by no9w
How do I get 'Create A New Account' to show up? was created by no9w
I checked my joomla interface and have enabled the new account, but when a customer gets to checkout, there is no where for them to create a new account and enter an address or log-in! What have I done wrong? I thought I had it ready to go, but a customer told me there is a problem. Thanks for bearing with me and helping! I appreciate it very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48582
by no9w
Replied by no9w on topic Re: How do I get 'Create A New Account' to show up?
Oh, I see where I can create an account now below the log-in ... I guess my problem is that when going to order, there is no log-in area for the cart ...
standingonthepromises.org/standing-on-th...shoppe/checkout.html
I'm getting so confused ;0(
Thank you so much for your help!
standingonthepromises.org/standing-on-th...shoppe/checkout.html
I'm getting so confused ;0(
Thank you so much for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48583
by no9w
Replied by no9w on topic Re: How do I get 'Create A New Account' to show up?
Can people just fill in their info in the cart area without registering somehow?
Thanks, again!
Thanks, again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48590
by no9w
Replied by no9w on topic Re: How do I get 'Create A New Account' to show up?
I think I muddled through and got it working ... sorry for taking up your time ... I do appreciate you being there!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds