- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Different shipping costs
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48812
by diosneptuno
[SOLVED] Different shipping costs was created by diosneptuno
Hi
I have a problem with shipping costs
I have a configured two shipping costs and all perfect
My problem is I want a state of Spain has a different shipping costs and I took all day and it is not possible for me.
I want the state of the Baleares (Spain) have 8 Euros in shipping costs, how I can do?
I attached a screenshot
Thank you
I have a problem with shipping costs
I have a configured two shipping costs and all perfect
My problem is I want a state of Spain has a different shipping costs and I took all day and it is not possible for me.
I want the state of the Baleares (Spain) have 8 Euros in shipping costs, how I can do?
I attached a screenshot
Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by diosneptuno.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48836
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different shipping costs
You will have to go in the menu System->Zones.
There, create a zone "rest of spain" and add all the spain states except baleares.
Then, in your existing shipping methods, select that new zone instead of spain, and create an additional shipping method for the baleares zone.
There, create a zone "rest of spain" and add all the spain states except baleares.
Then, in your existing shipping methods, select that new zone instead of spain, and create an additional shipping method for the baleares zone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diosneptuno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #48862
by diosneptuno
Replied by diosneptuno on topic Re: Different shipping costs
Hi:
Thank you very much problem solved!
Thank you very much problem solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds