- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Disable tmpl-component while keeping popups
- rockstaran
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #48820
by rockstaran
Disable tmpl-component while keeping popups was created by rockstaran
Hello, I would like to know how can I disable the popup ..../checkout/notice/tmpl-component while still keeping the popup effect?
Once user clicks on Add to Cart/Buy Now, the tmpl-component popup comes up asking Continue Shopping or Proceed to checkout. I would like users to be sent directly to the check out page.
I know I can select "Always go to checkout", however when I do this, it disables the popups on the site. I have a products list, when the product image is clicked, a popup comes up with an iframe of the products page. So my goal is to keep the products page popup but disable the tmpl-component popup. Any ideas?
Once user clicks on Add to Cart/Buy Now, the tmpl-component popup comes up asking Continue Shopping or Proceed to checkout. I would like users to be sent directly to the check out page.
I know I can select "Always go to checkout", however when I do this, it disables the popups on the site. I have a products list, when the product image is clicked, a popup comes up with an iframe of the products page. So my goal is to keep the products page popup but disable the tmpl-component popup. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable tmpl-component while keeping popups
You would have to customize the code in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds