- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 2
How do I swap price before and after tax around?
- jberry210490
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48882
by jberry210490
How do I swap price before and after tax around? was created by jberry210490
Hi there,
I need to create a shop where the price quoted first, in all instances, is the price without VAT, followed by the price with VAT in brackets.
It seems that the option to do this isn't built into the software, but I was wondering if I could edit the hikashop product view listing_price.php file. It seems rather complicated though. Ideally I would like to format the two prices seperately by putting a seperate div round each part. Does anyone understand the listing_price.php file to be able to do this easily and send me the change?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
I need to create a shop where the price quoted first, in all instances, is the price without VAT, followed by the price with VAT in brackets.
It seems that the option to do this isn't built into the software, but I was wondering if I could edit the hikashop product view listing_price.php file. It seems rather complicated though. Ideally I would like to format the two prices seperately by putting a seperate div round each part. Does anyone understand the listing_price.php file to be able to do this easily and send me the change?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by jberry210490.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48936
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I swap price before and after tax around?
It's quite simple to modify that file.
Here is the line displaying the price with tax:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
Here is the line displaying the price without tax:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);
swap both and that will do what you want.
Here is the line displaying the price with tax:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
Here is the line displaying the price without tax:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);
swap both and that will do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds