Skip to main content

user cpanel on front

More
14 years 5 months ago #48953 by ouebagency
Hi there,

i'd like to customize a bit the user cpanel from the front-office. First I'd like to remove the affiliation part ... which won't be needed by most users ... but in the file I've got a 'foreach' thing .. what does it refer to ?
Is the easiest/best way just to replace it by full html ...?
I'd also like to change the user adress and order history to specfic menu pages.
That would actually be great to be able to assign a menu as a default specific page (for all important pages in hika).

Another question ... I'd also like to customize the quantity button thing displaying in the show product page .. which files are involved ? I just want to display + and - minus buttons on the other side ...

thanks for your help .. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #49011 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: user cpanel on front
Hi,

If you want to completely change the menus in the control panel, then you should remove the foreach code and replace it with your own HTML yes.

The quantity button is displayed in the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php in the displayButton function.
Instead of editing the code there directly, I would recommend instead to create a template override for your modifications:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
That will allow you to update HikaShop while still keeping your modifications in place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #49016 by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: user cpanel on front
thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum