- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
Get an invoice to the customer
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48955
by zebrafilm
Get an invoice to the customer was created by zebrafilm
Juat bought the business version to test further. It seems some nice progress has been made with Hika 
When I bought the Hikashop package I got a nice invoice with it.
When I create an order in my own shop I get a confirmation but no invoice.
My payment method is using the ccIDEAL plugin and in the backend I get a 'confirmed' status after the payment.
When I switch back to a 'created' state and then back to 'confirmed' with 'inform client' I get the confirmation message but no invoice either.
When I use the link to the frontend view it shows the invoice in the right way.
Did I miss a setting somewhere?
Bastiaan
J2.5.4 Hika 1.5.7
When I bought the Hikashop package I got a nice invoice with it.
When I create an order in my own shop I get a confirmation but no invoice.
My payment method is using the ccIDEAL plugin and in the backend I get a 'confirmed' status after the payment.
When I switch back to a 'created' state and then back to 'confirmed' with 'inform client' I get the confirmation message but no invoice either.
When I use the link to the frontend view it shows the invoice in the right way.
Did I miss a setting somewhere?
Bastiaan
J2.5.4 Hika 1.5.7
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by zebrafilm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get an invoice to the customer
Hi,
Regarding the email which has to be sent when the orders are confirmed automatically, That is sent normally by HikaShop if the payment plugin sets the parameter:
$order->history->history_notified = 1;
before saving the $order object (with the new status).
If you receive the other emails, I doubt that it comes from the setup of the email settings and I would say that this payment plugin does not activate the notification. In that case, you might want to ask ccIdeal's support about that.
Otherwise, if you don't receive the other email (when changing the status with the notification option activated), then it's either a problem with the email itself or with the email settings. In that case, did you change something in the email ?
If you turn on the "user notification" option in the popup, you will get the email.When I switch back to a 'created' state and then back to 'confirmed' with 'inform client' I get the confirmation message but no invoice either.
Regarding the email which has to be sent when the orders are confirmed automatically, That is sent normally by HikaShop if the payment plugin sets the parameter:
$order->history->history_notified = 1;
before saving the $order object (with the new status).
If you receive the other emails, I doubt that it comes from the setup of the email settings and I would say that this payment plugin does not activate the notification. In that case, you might want to ask ccIdeal's support about that.
Otherwise, if you don't receive the other email (when changing the status with the notification option activated), then it's either a problem with the email itself or with the email settings. In that case, did you change something in the email ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds