- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Payment process .. little issue
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I created products and wanted to check the paiement process ... from basket to paypal but I can add stuff to basket no problem, I can choose my payment option 'paypal' ... I didn't create delivery options for now ... I click on next but I'm not sent to paypal .. is there something I'm doing wrong ...
Another question ... what I'd like to do is not to sell a download but a bridge to another website ... so i'll have to send one type of email for each product ... how can I achieve this ? throught the delivery process ? throught a delivery plugin ? I'm looking for clues ...
thanks for helping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would say that it could be that you set a weight in your products and that the checkout won't allow you to end because you didn't configure any shipping method.
If you want to send specific emails, per product, after the purchase of the products, you can use our integration with AcyMailing and AcyMailing's auto filters.
Create one newsletter per product, then create one filter per product, set the filter to 'hikashop user bought the corresponding product' and set the action to 'send newsletter of that product'. Then, save your auto filter so that it launches for confirmed orders (that will require the enterprise edition of AcyMailing).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
I send you an email for the url ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's indeed that problem.I would say that it could be that you set a weight in your products and that the checkout won't allow you to end because you didn't configure any shipping method.
The "shipping address" interface displays but not the shipping methods selection.
Normally, you should see an error message. You don't because of your template:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
Once you get the message, it will tell you why there are no shipping methods displayed.
It must be one of these problems:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
yep I guess that's where is the problem .. I actually had to show this website .. so I just took off all error messages ...
I'll have a try
Abotu the integration with acymailing ... which version of acymailing should we take .... I mean what's your advice about this ? to work with a buisness version of hika ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With the Enterprise edition, you will have access to auto filters in AcyMailing and that will give you the possibility to do things like sending an email automatically 2 weeks after someone ordered something on the website, which you won't be able to do without auto filters.
It depends on what you want to do really.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
So Had a look on my basket issue, change the weight .. but i can't go any further ... I don't have any message coming back to me
any help appreciated
addendum
--> found what's the problem .. I added an extrafield ... a checkbox ... this is a required field, if I don't check it, I've got an alert box, but If it's checked it doesn't want to go any further ...
---> don't have any anwer to this problem yet ...
... another thing ..; I was testing the paypal integration, and don't have notifications from paypal .. looked at the faq .. and found my problem .. the shop is opened only to registred users ... how can I go around this ... I could definetly allow some views / itemid / whatever from the non registred .. how can I achieve this ?
thanks for helping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't see anything about a basket issue in that thread, so I don't know what you're talking about.
- Please give a link to the page with the checkbox so that we can see what you're talking about.
- Regarding the paypal issue, you should try to set the "force a menu on the checkout" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration, and then allow that menu for non registered users. That way, PayPal should be able to notify your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
I'll send an url to your email.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem does not come from the checkbox.
It comes from the shipping methods selection which is missing I think.
No shipping method is displayed, and you don't have any error on the checkout for that.
Please first check your template for that issue:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
That should then display an error message for the shipping methods missing.
Then, check the different points of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
the thing is : if I don't have this checkbox, this is woking fine I can go throught payments to paypal ..
did you try with and without ?
And other messages display fine ... i've got a <div id="system-message-container"></div> displaying ... the message is just empty ...
but that was right I had manual delivery activated but no delivery then .. so I activated it .. but I still can't go throught payment ... and as I said I could go throught payment without this delivery activated if i didn't have the checkbox ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please unpublish it and instead add the "terms and conditions" view to your "checkout workflow" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
ABout the paypal notification (i can post anew thread just about this if you prefer).
I force a checkout menu throught the hika admin panel.
On my template .. I freed this itemid .. if it's in the url it shows the page // other pages won't show for non registred users ... but can't receive notifications .. anything I'm doing wrong ? Return Method is ON
I'm still on Sandbox .. It should send notificatiosn .. right ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
-> Updated to 2.5.4 was on 2.5.1 before
-> Language filter is disabled
--> Notifications is on / return method is on
-> Running online
-> no changes in htaccess // I had a try removing the htaccess
-> No security component installed
-> not on localhost
Running out of ideas ..
I get one notification for a 0€ order that didn't exist ...
thanks for your advices ..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
"Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification abc1234"
thanks for helping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So that means that the payment notification request coming from the payment gateway is redirected on your website with the POST data removed before reaching HikaShop.
The POST data is where the information on the payment notification is. Without that, HikaShop has no information.
So there is one plugin which is doing that.
You need to disable the system plugins one by one and test each time an order to see which one is causing the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
I'll have a look into that tomorrow. Should I lookf for system plugins first ? I mean can these datas be removed by another kind of plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
- turned off url rewriting
- tried with another plugin
--> can't make it work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.