- Posts: 86255
- Thank you received: 14236
Payment process .. little issue
14 years 4 months ago #51879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Maybe it comes your template. Could you try to switch to another one ?
If that's not the problem either, could you give a link to your website so that we can have a look ?
If that's not the problem either, could you give a link to your website so that we can have a look ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #51886
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
I tried another template previously but I'll have a try with the most basic one tonight ...
but don't have anything unusual in my template ...
- jrequest few things
- google analytics js
- a bit of js
I had another idea last night ... Is paypal using bots ? I was on no index / no follow before and disallow everyhting .... any chance it would interfere ?
If so .. i deleted my robots.txt ... tried another sale, didn't work neither .....
I send you an email tonight if I can't make it work ...
thanks
but don't have anything unusual in my template ...
- jrequest few things
- google analytics js
- a bit of js
I had another idea last night ... Is paypal using bots ? I was on no index / no follow before and disallow everyhting .... any chance it would interfere ?
If so .. i deleted my robots.txt ... tried another sale, didn't work neither .....
I send you an email tonight if I can't make it work ...
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #51922
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
I had a try with another template ... doesn't change a thing ...
I send you an email with admin details ...
I send you an email with admin details ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #52348
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Did you have a chance to have a look ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52389
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Everything sounds normal as far as I can see.
Could you try with a real PayPal account (you can easily refund it after trying) ? Sometimes the sandbox accounts are not configured properly and that can lead to issues with the notifications.
Could you try with a real PayPal account (you can easily refund it after trying) ? Sometimes the sandbox accounts are not configured properly and that can lead to issues with the notifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52649
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Hi there,
> tried with the real server
and this is still not working ....
>> I really need to solve this pb now .... I really need help. thanks
last edit : I made a refund ... and get the order cancelled in hika ...
Had another try ordering, and can't get it confirmed
here is the log :
Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification abc1234Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Array
(
[option] => com_hikashop
[ctrl] => checkout
[task] => notify
[notif_payment] => paypal
[tmpl] => component
[lang] => fr
[Itemid] => 172
[invoice] => 52
[jpanesliders_panel-sliders] => 0
[jpanesliders_position-icon] => 0
[__utma] => 142746914.1001286343.1336124543.1337875380.1338734765.4
[__utmb] => 142746914.6.10.1338734765
[__utmc] => 142746914
[__utmz] => 142746914.1336124543.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)
[hikashop_front_end_main] => 1
[view] => checkout
)
stdClass Object
(
[order_id] => 52
[order_billing_address_id] => 4
[order_shipping_address_id] => 4
[order_user_id] => 6
[order_status] => created
[order_discount_code] =>
[order_created] => 1338734815
[order_ip] => 82.225.63.170
[order_currency_id] => 1
[order_shipping_price] => 0.00000
[order_discount_price] => 0.00000
[order_shipping_id] => 1
[order_shipping_method] => manual
[order_payment_id] => 3
[order_payment_method] => paypal
[order_full_price] => 120.00000
[order_modified] => 1338734815
[order_partner_id] => 0
[order_partner_price] => 0.00000
[order_partner_paid] => 0
[order_type] => sale
[order_partner_currency_id] => 0
[order_shipping_tax] => 0.00000
[order_discount_tax] => 0.00000
[order_number] => C5G2
[order_tax_info] => Array
(
)
)
Array
(
[scheme] => https
[host] => www.sandbox.paypal.com
[path] => /cgi-bin/webscr
[query] =>
[port] => 443
[host_socket] => ssl://www.sandbox.paypal.com
)
POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0
User-Agent: PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny16
Referer: www.famiilysmart.fr/index.phpoption=com_...temid=172&invoice=52
Server: Apache
Host: www.sandbox.paypal.com:443
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length: 443
Accept: */*
option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=fr&Itemid=172&invoice=52&jpanesliders_panel-sliders=0&jpanesliders_position-icon=0&__utma=142746914.1001286343.1336124543.1337875380.1338734765.4&__utmb=142746914.6.10.1338734765&__utmc=142746914&__utmz=142746914.1336124543.1.1.utmcsr%3D%28direct%29%7Cutmccn%3D%28direct%29%7Cutmcmd%3D%28none%29&hikashop_front_end_main=1&view=checkout&cmd=_notify-validate
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:49:14 GMT
Server: Apache
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Set-Cookie: c9MWDuvPtT9GIMyPc3jwol1VSlO=ZXrpv_nsiv3eb_PmXIph4e5H8skgAOcaObwIhFhcwkwt1B1rAOHt65l8WQc3zTfYnTIo7gW4QjBFUKvQE8DLTgoy7ilpByuAJh1bWMHeLFEvtGTidVR5_oUMCHneMm9AEEkynG%7cj-5AHi1Og442VvJ2H0cEytV9YwvwhIjuLX9LNvFtEzQDOvNoNbpqWroDEQ9jRBwCv2LNlW%7cC0yNU6ghfx-xJnmTbwachvprIwk2wY5N9Ak57eo6lkWKkLAdBOKPHa3OQBb48dRHACjIKG%7c1338734955; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: cookie_check=yes; expires=Wed, 01-Jun-2022 14:49:15 GMT; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: navcmd=_notify-validate; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: navlns=0.0; expires=Sat, 29-May-2032 14:49:15 GMT; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: Apache=10.72.109.11.1338734954827254; path=/; expires=Tue, 27-May-42 14:49:14 GMT
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
INVALID
invalid transaction
> tried with the real server
and this is still not working ....
>> I really need to solve this pb now .... I really need help. thanks
last edit : I made a refund ... and get the order cancelled in hika ...
Had another try ordering, and can't get it confirmed
here is the log :
Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification abc1234Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Array
(
[option] => com_hikashop
[ctrl] => checkout
[task] => notify
[notif_payment] => paypal
[tmpl] => component
[lang] => fr
[Itemid] => 172
[invoice] => 52
[jpanesliders_panel-sliders] => 0
[jpanesliders_position-icon] => 0
[__utma] => 142746914.1001286343.1336124543.1337875380.1338734765.4
[__utmb] => 142746914.6.10.1338734765
[__utmc] => 142746914
[__utmz] => 142746914.1336124543.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)
[hikashop_front_end_main] => 1
[view] => checkout
)
stdClass Object
(
[order_id] => 52
[order_billing_address_id] => 4
[order_shipping_address_id] => 4
[order_user_id] => 6
[order_status] => created
[order_discount_code] =>
[order_created] => 1338734815
[order_ip] => 82.225.63.170
[order_currency_id] => 1
[order_shipping_price] => 0.00000
[order_discount_price] => 0.00000
[order_shipping_id] => 1
[order_shipping_method] => manual
[order_payment_id] => 3
[order_payment_method] => paypal
[order_full_price] => 120.00000
[order_modified] => 1338734815
[order_partner_id] => 0
[order_partner_price] => 0.00000
[order_partner_paid] => 0
[order_type] => sale
[order_partner_currency_id] => 0
[order_shipping_tax] => 0.00000
[order_discount_tax] => 0.00000
[order_number] => C5G2
[order_tax_info] => Array
(
)
)
Array
(
[scheme] => https
[host] => www.sandbox.paypal.com
[path] => /cgi-bin/webscr
[query] =>
[port] => 443
[host_socket] => ssl://www.sandbox.paypal.com
)
POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0
User-Agent: PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny16
Referer: www.famiilysmart.fr/index.phpoption=com_...temid=172&invoice=52
Server: Apache
Host: www.sandbox.paypal.com:443
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length: 443
Accept: */*
option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=fr&Itemid=172&invoice=52&jpanesliders_panel-sliders=0&jpanesliders_position-icon=0&__utma=142746914.1001286343.1336124543.1337875380.1338734765.4&__utmb=142746914.6.10.1338734765&__utmc=142746914&__utmz=142746914.1336124543.1.1.utmcsr%3D%28direct%29%7Cutmccn%3D%28direct%29%7Cutmcmd%3D%28none%29&hikashop_front_end_main=1&view=checkout&cmd=_notify-validate
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:49:14 GMT
Server: Apache
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Set-Cookie: c9MWDuvPtT9GIMyPc3jwol1VSlO=ZXrpv_nsiv3eb_PmXIph4e5H8skgAOcaObwIhFhcwkwt1B1rAOHt65l8WQc3zTfYnTIo7gW4QjBFUKvQE8DLTgoy7ilpByuAJh1bWMHeLFEvtGTidVR5_oUMCHneMm9AEEkynG%7cj-5AHi1Og442VvJ2H0cEytV9YwvwhIjuLX9LNvFtEzQDOvNoNbpqWroDEQ9jRBwCv2LNlW%7cC0yNU6ghfx-xJnmTbwachvprIwk2wY5N9Ak57eo6lkWKkLAdBOKPHa3OQBb48dRHACjIKG%7c1338734955; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: cookie_check=yes; expires=Wed, 01-Jun-2022 14:49:15 GMT; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: navcmd=_notify-validate; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: navlns=0.0; expires=Sat, 29-May-2032 14:49:15 GMT; domain=.paypal.com; path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: Apache=10.72.109.11.1338734954827254; path=/; expires=Tue, 27-May-42 14:49:14 GMT
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
INVALID
invalid transaction
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by ouebagency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
I really don't know why that would happen. Everything is fine as far as I can see...
It's just that the parameters sent by PayPal are removed by something on your website/server before they reach HikaShop.
All I can propose is to remove all the verifications in the onPaymentNotification function of the PayPal plugin on your website... But it's really not ideal as it would be easy for someone knowing what he is doing to validate himself his orders by calling the correct URL...
It's just that the parameters sent by PayPal are removed by something on your website/server before they reach HikaShop.
All I can propose is to remove all the verifications in the onPaymentNotification function of the PayPal plugin on your website... But it's really not ideal as it would be easy for someone knowing what he is doing to validate himself his orders by calling the correct URL...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52725
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
I can't do that of course ...
I'll start all over again ...
I'll start all over again ...
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by ouebagency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52873
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Hummmm ...
I copied the website on another server (just to remove the server problem from the equation)
Here is what I did today, deactivated all plugins not necessary for joomla running -> doesn't change a thing ...
Kept using a basic template -> doesn't change a thing ...
Uninstalled all components except hikashop and acymailing -> doesn't change a thing ...
On this server I've got another website running on 2.5.3 same components installed ..
In 5 minutes, I had paypal running smoothly ... orders confirmed ... so this is not coming from the server
I was still on sandbox -> so my sandbox is configured properly
The website I'm trying to make it work is running on 2.5.4 ...
Tryed to downgrade to 2.5.3 -> doesn't change a thing ... but the database is 2.5.4 .. i don't konw if there were any alterations between 2.5.3 and 2.5.4
-> Same server
New Joomla 2.5.4 installation
> Installation of Hikashop
> Installation of Acymailing
> Created just one product
> Created just one kind of payment and one kind of delivery
> Having another try
> order get confirmed ...
> importing database ... failed again
> Reset the database
> Installation of Hikashop
> Installation of Acymailing
> Installation of my own templates
> Created just one product
> Created just one kind of payment and one kind of delivery
> Having another try
> order get confirmed ...
I really believe something went wrong during the updating process ... If I had this problem, I believe other people will too ...
Gonna see tomorrow ... I mean later today .. if I can import some parts of database at least .. I wasted so many hours during the process ...
I copied the website on another server (just to remove the server problem from the equation)
Here is what I did today, deactivated all plugins not necessary for joomla running -> doesn't change a thing ...
Kept using a basic template -> doesn't change a thing ...
Uninstalled all components except hikashop and acymailing -> doesn't change a thing ...
On this server I've got another website running on 2.5.3 same components installed ..
In 5 minutes, I had paypal running smoothly ... orders confirmed ... so this is not coming from the server
I was still on sandbox -> so my sandbox is configured properly
The website I'm trying to make it work is running on 2.5.4 ...
Tryed to downgrade to 2.5.3 -> doesn't change a thing ... but the database is 2.5.4 .. i don't konw if there were any alterations between 2.5.3 and 2.5.4
-> Same server
New Joomla 2.5.4 installation
> Installation of Hikashop
> Installation of Acymailing
> Created just one product
> Created just one kind of payment and one kind of delivery
> Having another try
> order get confirmed ...
> importing database ... failed again
> Reset the database
> Installation of Hikashop
> Installation of Acymailing
> Installation of my own templates
> Created just one product
> Created just one kind of payment and one kind of delivery
> Having another try
> order get confirmed ...
I really believe something went wrong during the updating process ... If I had this problem, I believe other people will too ...
Gonna see tomorrow ... I mean later today .. if I can import some parts of database at least .. I wasted so many hours during the process ...
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by ouebagency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52979
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
I don't think that it comes from the update of Joomla.
You're saying that it works on another website on the same server ? So it means that there must be something on your website which does that. I don't see any other possibility.
You're saying that it works on another website on the same server ? So it means that there must be something on your website which does that. I don't see any other possibility.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53054
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Yep but this other website is still on 2.5.3 ... didn't do the update ...
I reinstalled everything, all my components, plugins, templates, and it's working fine ...
I reinstalled everything, all my components, plugins, templates, and it's working fine ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment process .. little issue
Thank you for your feedback. Too bad that we couldn't find the problem really
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds