Hide prices
14 years 5 months ago #49047
by jameskb
Hide prices was created by jameskb
Please have a look at the attached .png file.
Thanks for your time.
Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide prices
Turn off the "show prices" option of your products listing menu/module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49309
by jameskb
I'm not sure I'm looking in the correct place. Please take a look at png file attached.
Thanks you for your time.
--
JamesKB
Replied by jameskb on topic Re: Hide prices
nicolas wrote: Turn off the "show prices" option of your products listing menu/module.
I'm not sure I'm looking in the correct place. Please take a look at png file attached.
Thanks you for your time.
--
JamesKB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide prices
Yes that's the correct one. Make sure that you do it for all the modules/menus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds