- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
menu item with drop down list of articles
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #49160
by tanyatanya
menu item with drop down list of articles was created by tanyatanya
hello,
on my shop ( www.spaldingfasteners.co.uk ) I would like to have a menu item at the top called 'technical information' that has a drop down menu with various articles.
I have managed to get the menu with a couple of drop down articles, but the drop down menu only appears after I've clicked on 'technical information'.
is there a way to change the settings so that wherever the customer is (home, terms and conditions etc) the drop down menu will appear by just hovering the cursor over the menu button?
kind regards,
Tanya
on my shop ( www.spaldingfasteners.co.uk ) I would like to have a menu item at the top called 'technical information' that has a drop down menu with various articles.
I have managed to get the menu with a couple of drop down articles, but the drop down menu only appears after I've clicked on 'technical information'.
is there a way to change the settings so that wherever the customer is (home, terms and conditions etc) the drop down menu will appear by just hovering the cursor over the menu button?
kind regards,
Tanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: menu item with drop down list of articles
That's not related to HikaShop but to the joomla menu module. You'll find lots of menu modules who can handle that properly:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structu...u-systems/tree-menus
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structu...u-systems/tree-menus
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanyatanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds