- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Change Rounded Box Colour
14 years 5 months ago #49169
by MyWorld
Change Rounded Box Colour was created by MyWorld
I choose the "Item box rounded corners". The colour of the box is black, how can I change the colour? I don't see it in Firebug.
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 5 months ago #49233
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Change Rounded Box Colour
Hello,
I think that you have to :
- go to "HikaShop > Display > Content menus"
- edit your menu
- set the "Item box background color" to black
tell me if it works if not, you'll have to edit the css.
I think that you have to :
- go to "HikaShop > Display > Content menus"
- edit your menu
- set the "Item box background color" to black
tell me if it works if not, you'll have to edit the css.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51690
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Change Rounded Box Colour
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for your help.
I removed the "Item Box Rounded Corners" option and now the border of the box is black. I do want to keep a border but how do I change the colour of the border not the background.
I used the code below but it did not work:
.hikashop_subcontainer hikashop_subcontainer_border {
border:1px solid #cccccc; }
Thank you!!
Thanks for your help.
I removed the "Item Box Rounded Corners" option and now the border of the box is black. I do want to keep a border but how do I change the colour of the border not the background.
I used the code below but it did not work:
.hikashop_subcontainer hikashop_subcontainer_border {
border:1px solid #cccccc; }
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Rounded Box Colour
Changing the border color is explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...-styling.html#border
Also make sure that you flush you browser's cache after the change, otherwise, you won't see the change.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...-styling.html#border
Also make sure that you flush you browser's cache after the change, otherwise, you won't see the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52099
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Change Rounded Box Colour
Thank you. Just adding this for future.
Also, will it get overriden when I update?
System > Configuration > Display > CSS
Also, will it get overriden when I update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Rounded Box Colour
No, it won't be overwritten.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyWorld
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52854
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Change Rounded Box Colour
Resolved. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds