Skip to main content

Where is the code for coupon?

More
14 years 5 months ago #49182 by in2bizz
Hello...

When in your order process, there is this summary of your order. I've found the code in checkout cart.php

But what I can't find is the code direct beneath this summary... See my screenshot. Any idea where to find this code?

Marco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #49236 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I think that the code that you are searching for is in " com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php " between lines 91 to 200.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #49247 by in2bizz
Thanks... but that's the code for within the summary of the total order.

I'm looking for the DIV hikashop_checkout_coupon

:blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #49255 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok,
I think you should go to components\com_hikashop\views\checkout\tmpl and you'll find the "coupon.php" file that allow you to display the hikashop_checkout_coupon.

/
UPDATE
\

for the coupon.php :
- in your back end go to "hikashop -> Display -> Views"
- edit the file coupon of the view checkout

for the payment shipping method :
- edit the file status of the view checkout

like this you can directly edit your view through the back end.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum