- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Regi
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49286
by savio
[Solved] ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Regi was created by savio
It works in the Joomla registration, forget password & forget username forms.
It does not show up in the contact us form too.
The template I use is created by Artisteer, not sure if it is the source of issue.
What should I check or look for?
Thanks for your advice.
It does not show up in the contact us form too.
The template I use is created by Artisteer, not sure if it is the source of issue.
What should I check or look for?
Thanks for your advice.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by savio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Registration
You must be using the new joomla recaptcha plugin available by default since Joomla 2.5. That plugin is not compatible with the registration form in HikaShop.
On our end, we made since a long time a recaptcha plugin which works for the contact form, the registration form of joomla and the registration of in HikaShop.
You can find it here and use it instead of the joomla one:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-with-recaptcha.html
On our end, we made since a long time a recaptcha plugin which works for the contact form, the registration form of joomla and the registration of in HikaShop.
You can find it here and use it instead of the joomla one:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-with-recaptcha.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49444
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Registration
Can't imagine if we don't have you.
Million thanks :silly:
Million thanks :silly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49704
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: [Solved] ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Regi
Additional Problem.
The form title "Captcha" are not translated when I switch language (I use falang).
The ones with Joomla's "forget username/password" are translated, but not in other forms.
I have a quick check at Joomla's language overrides, falang and Hikashop's language file but no luck. How can I fix it?
Thanks
The form title "Captcha" are not translated when I switch language (I use falang).
The ones with Joomla's "forget username/password" are translated, but not in other forms.
I have a quick check at Joomla's language overrides, falang and Hikashop's language file but no luck. How can I fix it?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [Solved] ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Regi
There is no translations for that text. Just add a translation override via the Languages tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49715
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: [Solved] ReCaptcha does NOT works in the Cart Regi
Oh thank you.
I tried the language overrides again, just in a simpler way and it works. I made it too complicated before. ^^!!
I tried the language overrides again, just in a simpler way and it works. I made it too complicated before. ^^!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds