- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Import Virtuemart Categories images
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #49367
by rockoladeluxe
Import Virtuemart Categories images was created by rockoladeluxe
Today I used the **GREAT!** Virtuemart import funtion of Hikashop. Soo Nice!!
Everything seems ok, and i'm very happy because an upgrade to VM's newest version is not really easy or logical.
However I got 1 thing that the import did not do: the category images were not imported.
All product images are imported fine btw.
It is not a big problem, but worth mentioning I think.
Anyone got an idea what went wrong?
I used a website with Joomla 1.5.11 (!)
virtuemart 1.1.2
and Hikashop Business, latest version
on a recent LAMP version on Ubuntu.
Thanks,
Roy
Everything seems ok, and i'm very happy because an upgrade to VM's newest version is not really easy or logical.
However I got 1 thing that the import did not do: the category images were not imported.
All product images are imported fine btw.
It is not a big problem, but worth mentioning I think.
Anyone got an idea what went wrong?
I used a website with Joomla 1.5.11 (!)
virtuemart 1.1.2
and Hikashop Business, latest version
on a recent LAMP version on Ubuntu.
Thanks,
Roy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49425
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Virtuemart Categories images
Hi,
If the category images are not in HikaShop, you should try to copy these files into the folder media/com_hikashop/upload
Normally, HikaShop should pick them up automatically after the import from VM.
If the category images are not in HikaShop, you should try to copy these files into the folder media/com_hikashop/upload
Normally, HikaShop should pick them up automatically after the import from VM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockoladeluxe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds