- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Related products in a div
- Cheesydoodles
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #49418
by Cheesydoodles
Related products in a div was created by Cheesydoodles
Hi, I would like to place the whole of the related products in a round cornered div similar to the ones they are in. so I would have 4 columns of products with rounded boxes inside another rounded box so it is separated from the rest of the page if this makes sense, hope you can help. A link to the page is
www.yoozybox.cheesydoodles.com/lids/single-lid
at the bottom I would like this to be in a coloured box is there a way I can do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49456
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Related products in a div
Hi,
You can add such CSS on your website for that:
#hikashop_category_information_module_95{
-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
-khtml-border-radius: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;
border: 1px solid;
background: blue;
}
You can add such CSS on your website for that:
#hikashop_category_information_module_95{
-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
-khtml-border-radius: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;
border: 1px solid;
background: blue;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheesydoodles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cheesydoodles
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #49464
by Cheesydoodles
Replied by Cheesydoodles on topic Re: Related products in a div
Thank you for your quick response, just what I needed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds