Related products - Module button issue
14 years 4 months ago #49532
by rikatos
Related products - Module button issue was created by rikatos
Hi There
When I click on Configuration - Display - Modules under product page
I press the Select button and a popup is displayed.
But when I click on the Related Products module in the list, it takes me to the module in a new window, not select the module itself.
I must be being silly, but what am I doing wrong? I cant assign Related Products module to be displayed under the product at the moment
When I click on Configuration - Display - Modules under product page
I press the Select button and a popup is displayed.
But when I click on the Related Products module in the list, it takes me to the module in a new window, not select the module itself.
I must be being silly, but what am I doing wrong? I cant assign Related Products module to be displayed under the product at the moment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49553
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Related products - Module button issue
Hello,
I think that when the popup is displayed, you just have to set published to "YES" for your "Related Products module" and then press "OK".
Hope this will help you.
I think that when the popup is displayed, you just have to set published to "YES" for your "Related Products module" and then press "OK".
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49555
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Related products - Module button issue
Thats what I was hoping, but it doesnt seem to affect anything and doesnt show the module name next to the Select button like its meant to
quite perplexed ! I tested it with my main site as well and same thing. Joomla 2.5.4 latest hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49642
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Related products - Module button issue
The module name will be displayd next to the option once you save the configuration after pressing OK in the popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49797
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Related products - Module button issue
afraid not for me, i press ok and no module name is listed or associated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Related products - Module button issue
Please reread my message. It will only appear after you save the options page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds