- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
hidden price
14 years 4 months ago #49547
by Rebel
hidden price was created by Rebel
is it possible to only show the price of a product, after the costumer, has logged in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49634
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: hidden price
Hello,
I don't know if I understood your question, but I think that you can if you want to hide your product for example :
- go to " Hikashop -> system -> configuration -> Display "
- and set the " Display price " field to YES or NO
Hope this will help you.
I don't know if I understood your question, but I think that you can if you want to hide your product for example :
- go to " Hikashop -> system -> configuration -> Display "
- and set the " Display price " field to YES or NO
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hidden price
That will remove the display of the price completely.
If you want to display prices only to some user groups, you will have to set access levels onto prices in your products. You can do that in the product edition page with the Business edition of HikaShop.
If you want to display prices only to some user groups, you will have to set access levels onto prices in your products. You can do that in the product edition page with the Business edition of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49665
by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: hidden price
If I understand it correctly, it is only possible in the Business edition?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49667
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: hidden price
If you want to display or hide the price regarding a group of user, yes it is only possible in the Business edition.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds