Skip to main content

Replace the 'Free' text with Add to Cart button

More
14 years 4 months ago #49710 by akcreation
Hi there, sorry this is probably very simple but I can't work out how to do it :)

I have some products which are free of charge, and just require registration, and entering information into custom fields.

As a result these products are displaying 'Free'. I just want them to display the 'Add to Cart' button, same as the products which have a price.

Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Many thanks,

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49779 by akcreation
Hi, any news on this please?

Thanks a lot,

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49785 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Keit,

To replace the "free" text you can :

- go to " Hikashop -> system -> Configuration -> Languages "
- edit the "English (United Kingdom)" langage file
- set the FREE_PRICE="Free" line to FREE_PRICE=""

To add the "add to cart" button for "free" products, you can :

- go to " Hikashop -> system -> Configuration -> Display"
- set "Display 'add to cart' button for free products" to YES

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49793 by akcreation
thanks Mohamed, I thought it might be something simple I was missing :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum