- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Change Text in Module Filter Button
- hawkeyentjc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #49766
by hawkeyentjc
Change Text in Module Filter Button was created by hawkeyentjc
Hi,
I would like to change the text in the filter module button from "Filter" to something else like "Search" or "Go". I changed the text string in the language file:
FILTER="Search"
But the change only applies in the frontend filter. The module filter button still shows as "Filter". Any way to fix this?
Thanks!
I would like to change the text in the filter module button from "Filter" to something else like "Search" or "Go". I changed the text string in the language file:
FILTER="Search"
But the change only applies in the frontend filter. The module filter button still shows as "Filter". Any way to fix this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Text in Module Filter Button
Hi,
Did you try to change it via a translation override or directly in the language file ? Could you try both ?
Did you try to change it via a translation override or directly in the language file ? Could you try both ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hawkeyentjc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #49885
by hawkeyentjc
Replied by hawkeyentjc on topic Re: Change Text in Module Filter Button
Hi Nicolas,
The first time I tried in the translation override. Didn't work.
Then I did in the language file, still didn't work. The module filter button still shows as "Filter".
The first time I tried in the translation override. Didn't work.
Then I did in the language file, still didn't work. The module filter button still shows as "Filter".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49969
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Text in Module Filter Button
That's strange. It works correctly on our end.
Then, edit the file "filter" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the "FILTER" text to what you want.
Then, edit the file "filter" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the "FILTER" text to what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hawkeyentjc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds