- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Manufacturer URL without link
14 years 4 months ago #49870
by vaclav
Manufacturer URL without link was created by vaclav
Hello,
could you please help me to set the manufacturer url displayed at product page not to be a link? I just need to show the text I type into the field URL when editing product, but I dont want it to work like a link - just only a word(s) in frontend product page without any other function.
I think I should edit something here:
Display->Views:
echo JText::sprintf('MANUFACTURER_URL','<a href="'.$this->element->product_url.'" target="_blank">'.$this->element->product_url.'</a>');
but I dont understand css and php much so I need an exact explanation:-).
Thanks
Vaclav
could you please help me to set the manufacturer url displayed at product page not to be a link? I just need to show the text I type into the field URL when editing product, but I dont want it to work like a link - just only a word(s) in frontend product page without any other function.
I think I should edit something here:
Display->Views:
echo JText::sprintf('MANUFACTURER_URL','<a href="'.$this->element->product_url.'" target="_blank">'.$this->element->product_url.'</a>');
but I dont understand css and php much so I need an exact explanation:-).
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manufacturer URL without link
Indeed, you should change that line to:
echo JText::sprintf('MANUFACTURER_URL',$this->element->product_url);
echo JText::sprintf('MANUFACTURER_URL',$this->element->product_url);
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds