Skip to main content

price display

More
14 years 4 months ago #50030 by sue.b
price display was created by sue.b
I do not want to display the price of the product underneath the product image on the product listing page. How do I do this? I thought that choosing "No" for the "Display price" under "Default parameters for products" would do it, but it doesn't.

By the way, I love HikaShop!

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50034 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: price display
Hello sue.b,

It's actually working for me, is it working if you turn the "Show discounted price" option to NO ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50037 by sue.b
Replied by sue.b on topic Re: price display
Yes, it still shows. I have three different prices listed for the product which show up on the detail page. These correspond to three different sizes of the product. I might be setting the characteristics & values wrong on the product page. The price that is showing on the product page is the lowest price of the three.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50039 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: price display
ok,

I also created three variants of my product whith different price and it's also working thanks to the "Display price" value to NO

Can you :
- give me you website link
- screenshots of your "Hikashop -> system -> configuration -> display" and Product page ?

I hope that we'll be able to help you with this.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50045 by sue.b
Replied by sue.b on topic Re: price display
Here are screenshots of the display tab and the product page.

The link: www.kerwinwhitneyphotography.com/Gallery...tional-park&Itemid=1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50046 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: price display
ok, can you test it with others values to the "price display method" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50047 by sue.b
Replied by sue.b on topic Re: price display
I tried them all and there was no change. Oh boy, I am stumped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50105 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: price display
That default parameter is only for NEW products listing menus and modules.
For existing ones, you need to change the same option in the hikashop options of your menus and modules. You can access that via the menu Display->Content menus/modules in HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50123 by sue.b
Replied by sue.b on topic Re: price display
Okay---maybe I'm not setting up the category page correctly, or at least not in the best way.
Right now my Category page is connected to a menu item in the main menu. I have the Content Module disabled.
Is it better to enable the Content Module and indicate a position for it in my template?? (I see that this module will let me say "no" to displaying prices as you said.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50163 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: price display
No, you should keep it unpublished in the modules manager.
It is enabled in the "associated modules" option of your menu, so it's actually HikaShop which displays it, not your template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum