- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple images below big thumbnail
14 years 4 months ago #50077
by Sue
Multiple images below big thumbnail was created by Sue
I was wondering how I can get the multiple images to show below the big thumbnail in the product view.
Where can I change the sizes of these images?
Thanks
Where can I change the sizes of these images?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple images below big thumbnail
Just upload several images in your products and you will get them automatically.
You can change their size by following that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
You can change their size by following that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50228
by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Re: Multiple images below big thumbnail
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds