- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
Change which order statuses trigger an email
- doitsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50136
by doitsolutions
Change which order statuses trigger an email was created by doitsolutions
Hello,
At the moment, when a customer creates a new invoice the system sends them 2 emails. 1 email containing the invoice and another stating the status has been changed to "created".
I want to eliminate the second email. I only need them to get one email, then in future they can get emails when the status changes to something else like confirmed or shipped.
I have checked the system / order statuses and system / emails sections in the back end and I can not find an "off switch" for certain order statuses like "created".
Let me know if there is an easy way around this.
Thanks,
Michael A.
At the moment, when a customer creates a new invoice the system sends them 2 emails. 1 email containing the invoice and another stating the status has been changed to "created".
I want to eliminate the second email. I only need them to get one email, then in future they can get emails when the status changes to something else like confirmed or shipped.
I have checked the system / order statuses and system / emails sections in the back end and I can not find an "off switch" for certain order statuses like "created".
Let me know if there is an easy way around this.
Thanks,
Michael A.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #50140
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Change which order statuses trigger an email
Hello Michael,
I think that the "off swith" that you are searching is in "Hikashop -> System -> Emails" and you'll have to unpublishthe "Order creation notification".
Hope this will help you.
I think that the "off swith" that you are searching is in "Hikashop -> System -> Emails" and you'll have to unpublishthe "Order creation notification".
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50192
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change which order statuses trigger an email
Note that the menu System->Emails is only available in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- doitsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #50223
by doitsolutions
Replied by doitsolutions on topic Re: Change which order statuses trigger an email
I see. I have the Business edition, I'll try it tonight.
Thank for your help.
Michael A.
Thank for your help.
Michael A.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds