Skip to main content

Parts with images coming first in category

More
14 years 4 months ago #50201 by joe1255
Is there a way to order parts in the way they show up on pages as those with images showing up first?

Also, please go here...

www.leslaundry.com/index.php/parts/category/26-alliance-ipso

I would like the code and name to come up on this page. I tried putting the code along with the name in the name field to make both show up on the this page, but then when you click on a particular part, It shows up with the name and then the code twice, which I don't want. Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50283 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want.
Could you do a screenshot with arrows to explain what you want to be changed and where ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50295 by joe1255
Sorry that it is not clear.

On the product category page display, I would like products that have the "default image" to show up on the last page and those products that have a unique image to show up first in the order on the pages.

For example...
www.leslaundry.com/index.php/parts/category/26-alliance-ipso

You will notice that the products show up as some having a default image and some have a unique image. I would like the unique images in the category to be sorted and show up first and the products with default images show up and be ordered last.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50381 by nicolas
There is no automatic option in order to do that. You will have to change the ordering of the products via the products listing of the back end so that the ones with images are listed first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum