- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
RESOLVEDCharacteristic show no values on prod page
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50221
by scottshort
RESOLVEDCharacteristic show no values on prod page was created by scottshort
Created four characteristics for my shoes: Leather Type, Color, Finish, & Size. Color and Size appear perfectly on product page and in Variants tables, but Leather Type and Finish provide "No Values Found" message on product page and colums are empty in variants tables. I can see characteristic values perfectly on each characteristic's page. Why is this and what to do to fix it? Deleted color and size and then readded them... now all four characterstics show no values.... thanks for any help
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by scottshort. Reason: RESOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50253
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Characteristics show no values on product page
Hello scott,
Can you please :
- delete the variants of the product
- delete the characteristics
- save the product
- add all the characteristics back at the same time
And I think that the system will regenerate automatically all the variants of your product.
Hope this will help you.
Can you please :
- delete the variants of the product
- delete the characteristics
- save the product
- add all the characteristics back at the same time
And I think that the system will regenerate automatically all the variants of your product.
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #50279
by scottshort
Replied by scottshort on topic Re: Characteristics show no values on product page
Thanks again Mohamed. This worked. I am very new at ecommerce. I hope that I do not have to do this often, as if I have already gone into table to manage variants [deleting ones for which products do not exist, etc.] this could end up creating a lot of double work. I need help on best way to set up characteristics for many different products so that I do not end up creating a bunch of non-existant variants that I then need to go in and delete all the time...
Thanks again
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds