Problem with shipping in different zones
14 years 4 months ago #50429
by niqui
Problem with shipping in different zones was created by niqui
Hi,
On the website www.kochane.com I have configured three different shipping methods within the manual shipping plugin.
1. (this shoud be 'default'): shipping in the Netherlands (4,95) for orders form 0 - 50 euro.
2. shipping in the Netherlands for for free for orders over 50,-
3. Shipping to other countries in Europe (7,50)
- I have set "Netherlands" as default value in the address fields (as it is -obviously- a dutch shop)
- I have created shipping zones for the netherlands and for europe (actually there are only three other countries in this zone right now: germany, belgium, luxembourg).
When I go to the cart, I see the shipping costs of 7,50 as default. How can I have the 4,95 here as default? And also: if the order is over 50,- it doesn't show the free shipping. After filling the form it will update the shipping costs correctly, but I think it's confusing for the customers, as 99% of the purchases will be made in the Netherlands.
On the website www.kochane.com I have configured three different shipping methods within the manual shipping plugin.
1. (this shoud be 'default'): shipping in the Netherlands (4,95) for orders form 0 - 50 euro.
2. shipping in the Netherlands for for free for orders over 50,-
3. Shipping to other countries in Europe (7,50)
- I have set "Netherlands" as default value in the address fields (as it is -obviously- a dutch shop)
- I have created shipping zones for the netherlands and for europe (actually there are only three other countries in this zone right now: germany, belgium, luxembourg).
When I go to the cart, I see the shipping costs of 7,50 as default. How can I have the 4,95 here as default? And also: if the order is over 50,- it doesn't show the free shipping. After filling the form it will update the shipping costs correctly, but I think it's confusing for the customers, as 99% of the purchases will be made in the Netherlands.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #50441
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Problem with shipping in different zones
Hello niqui,
If you want to have the "4.95€" as default you can :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> shipping methods -> 'HikaShop manual shipping plugin'"
- Set the "Order" field of your "4.95" method to 1.
If you want to have the "4.95€" as default you can :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> shipping methods -> 'HikaShop manual shipping plugin'"
- Set the "Order" field of your "4.95" method to 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds