- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 2
How do image thumbnails work?
- jberry210490
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50469
by jberry210490
How do image thumbnails work? was created by jberry210490
Hi there,
Sorry for the rather vauge topic title but I'm a little confused as to how image thumbnails work in Hikashop. I want to increase the size of main image displayed on the product show page, but when I do so using CSS, it goes all pixlated. I reckon this is to do with the fact that the image displayed is not the full image but some specific thumbnail version that Hikashop has created? I can't for the life of me work out how the "thumnail" system works in hikashop, is there a piece of documentation that describes which thumbnails are created, when there created and how to edit them? If not, could someone tell me the answer to these questions and any other useful information they may happen to know on the topic?
Many thanks,
Jonathan
Sorry for the rather vauge topic title but I'm a little confused as to how image thumbnails work in Hikashop. I want to increase the size of main image displayed on the product show page, but when I do so using CSS, it goes all pixlated. I reckon this is to do with the fact that the image displayed is not the full image but some specific thumbnail version that Hikashop has created? I can't for the life of me work out how the "thumnail" system works in hikashop, is there a piece of documentation that describes which thumbnails are created, when there created and how to edit them? If not, could someone tell me the answer to these questions and any other useful information they may happen to know on the topic?
Many thanks,
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50530
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do image thumbnails work?
You can simply set the size of thumbnails in the Files tab of the configuration. There is no need to add any CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds