Skip to main content

Add Address button not showing

More
14 years 4 months ago #50607 by bluetonguedesigns
I see this from time to time, but in this case, I have tried 3 different browsers, and 4 different templates.

At checkout, I login with my admin account for testing, it gives me the Please create or select an address error message, but no button to do so, plus, below, it still asks me to login or create a new user? Latest Basic version of the cart.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50615 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Do you have the login and address option, in you checkout workflow ("Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Checkout") ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50685 by nicolas
It can happen if you added your own user account account during the checkout in "guest" mode. In that case, HikaShop registered your email as a user without account so when you go to the checkout while logged in, it's not taken into account.

Delete your customer account in HikaShop and then logout/login on your front end and it should resynchronise the user account and hopefully works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50821 by bluetonguedesigns
Hi, I suspect that this is what it was, I removed the only "user account" and it fixed it straight away, will remember this in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum