Adding specific customfield to megamenu
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50771
by Boudewijn
Adding specific customfield to megamenu was created by Boudewijn
I Would like to build in a megamenu in to my shop.
In this megamenu I want also like to bring in a selection from a custom field.
Is this possible or do I need to add my products to different categories?
If you know that it's possible can you tell me how to work this out.
To show what I would like to achieve there is a file attached to this message
Kind regards Boudewijn
In this megamenu I want also like to bring in a selection from a custom field.
Is this possible or do I need to add my products to different categories?
If you know that it's possible can you tell me how to work this out.
To show what I would like to achieve there is a file attached to this message
Kind regards Boudewijn
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding specific customfield to megamenu
I don't think that it's possible without any coding. Maybe you could ask mega menu if they could provide a solution for you as they are the ones who developed the integration with HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50886
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: Adding specific customfield to megamenu
Hello Nicolas,
the megamenu I would like to use is maxi menu.
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extensions/maximenu-ck
Probably you are familair with it.
They supply a hika plugin. This will work on modules.
If so. Would you suggest te create different categories?
the megamenu I would like to use is maxi menu.
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extensions/maximenu-ck
Probably you are familair with it.
They supply a hika plugin. This will work on modules.
If so. Would you suggest te create different categories?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51000
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding specific customfield to megamenu
I don't know. We didn't work on the integration with maximenu either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds