No shipping method found
14 years 4 months ago #50883
by eng
No shipping method found was created by eng
I get the message "No shipping method found" and cannot proceed to payment.
My configuration is set to:
address_login_shipping_payment_cart_status_fields_confirm,end
I have checked the following:
- manual shipping plugins have been published in Hikashop & Joomla
- the "Force shipping regardless of weight" has been checked in the configuration of Hikashop
I've tried everything including setting the product Quantity to "Unlimited" which I was told addresses this problem instead of actual quantity. However I tested this and I'm still getting the same problem.
I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.
My configuration is set to:
address_login_shipping_payment_cart_status_fields_confirm,end
I have checked the following:
- manual shipping plugins have been published in Hikashop & Joomla
- the "Force shipping regardless of weight" has been checked in the configuration of Hikashop
I've tried everything including setting the product Quantity to "Unlimited" which I was told addresses this problem instead of actual quantity. However I tested this and I'm still getting the same problem.
I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #50889
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: No shipping method found
Hello,
I think that the problem might be coming from your "HikaShop manual shipping plugin" configuration, can you tell me how did you configured your manual shipping method ? (with a screenshot).
I think that the problem might be coming from your "HikaShop manual shipping plugin" configuration, can you tell me how did you configured your manual shipping method ? (with a screenshot).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50961
by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: No shipping method found
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for your answer. It's been a while since I configured Hikashop, how do I go about checking this plugin?
Thanks for your answer. It's been a while since I configured Hikashop, how do I go about checking this plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No shipping method found
Changing the quantity won't change anything.
Please follow that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
One of the points must be the problem.
Please follow that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
One of the points must be the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51118
by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: No shipping method found
Thanks Nicolas I'll give it a try and get back to you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds