[SOLVED]Exporting product and viewing in excel
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50901
by rikatos
[SOLVED]Exporting product and viewing in excel was created by rikatos
Hi there.
When I export products and import into excel (delimited with
I get the descriptions area going quite mad and breaking the formatting. Is there something I am missing on the import to keep all the description in one column ?
Thanks in advance for any guidance.
When I export products and import into excel (delimited with
Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Exporting product and viewing in excel
Maybe your version of excel doesn't handle well the multi lines.
Try to open the file with openoffice.
Try to open the file with openoffice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rikatos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51012
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Exporting product and viewing in excel
You are quite right ! I spent ages with my office 2007 trying to get it to work, and lo and behold it was as simple as using a decent spreadsheet package, good old openoffice once again. !
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds