- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
social networks
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50941
by ouebagency
social networks was created by ouebagency
Hi there
Some more questions
about the social plugin part ...
I would like to be able to get this buttons straight from a listing view ...
If I just add the same code as in the show.php and modify the plugin part to work as well in the listing
&& JRequest::getVar('option')=='com_hikashop' && JRequest::getVar('ctrl')=='product' && JRequest::getVar('task')=='show'){
will it work as simple as that ?
Or did you have other considerations when you implemented this function .. like all these sharing options take way too much time to load ?
I would also find great to be able to publish items on social networks and use the affiliation thing automatically (just with one more parameter ?) ...
can I achieve this ?
So if you've got any clues ...
Some more questions
I would like to be able to get this buttons straight from a listing view ...
If I just add the same code as in the show.php and modify the plugin part to work as well in the listing
&& JRequest::getVar('option')=='com_hikashop' && JRequest::getVar('ctrl')=='product' && JRequest::getVar('task')=='show'){
will it work as simple as that ?
Or did you have other considerations when you implemented this function .. like all these sharing options take way too much time to load ?
I would also find great to be able to publish items on social networks and use the affiliation thing automatically (just with one more parameter ?) ...
can I achieve this ?
So if you've got any clues ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51070
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: social networks
It won't work on other pages than the product page.
You can't have more than one like button on a page because the product information is added to the headers of the page and you can have the information only once there. So it won't work for product listings and anyway, the way the code is done in the plugin won't allow that. And as you say, having 30 buttons to load in a page would take too much time anyway.
Regarding the auto publishing of products to social networks, you should contact JoomUnited:
www.joomunited.com/our-products/social-backlinks.html
I know that they are working on something for HikaShop with their Social Backlink extension.
You can't have more than one like button on a page because the product information is added to the headers of the page and you can have the information only once there. So it won't work for product listings and anyway, the way the code is done in the plugin won't allow that. And as you say, having 30 buttons to load in a page would take too much time anyway.
Regarding the auto publishing of products to social networks, you should contact JoomUnited:
www.joomunited.com/our-products/social-backlinks.html
I know that they are working on something for HikaShop with their Social Backlink extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds