Skip to main content

2 column layout, force back to one column

More
14 years 4 months ago #51116 by bluetonguedesigns
I have a site I am working on, it uses two columns, all good until checkout process where the address parts way over flow across the 2nd narrow RHS column.

Is it possible for the checkout page, to not display any modules and thus it (The 2nd narrow column) goes away leaving just the one primary column?

Is it possible to force the system to use maybe a menu option that I can set no modules to display under and that will fix the issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51120 by bluetonguedesigns
I knew I had seen the option, sorted. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum