- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Purchase Downloads and Items
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51145
by wonderwilson
Purchase Downloads and Items was created by wonderwilson
Hi Nicolas,
Quick question for you - I'm trying to put together an image library where users can buy a high res image on CD or download a low res - is it possible to do both from the same product?
Thanks
Darren
Quick question for you - I'm trying to put together an image library where users can buy a high res image on CD or download a low res - is it possible to do both from the same product?
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51146
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Purchase Downloads and Items
Hello,
I think that you can do it if you add 2 variants of the same product.
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you can do it if you add 2 variants of the same product.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #51147
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Purchase Downloads and Items
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for the quick response! I didn't think of that.
Darren
Thanks for the quick response! I didn't think of that.
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds