Allow registrations to logged user/ disable cpanel
- p.sartorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51155
by p.sartorio
Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning
Allow registrations to logged user/ disable cpanel was created by p.sartorio
Hi, I would like to allow a user to create other accounts (like a boss that wants to register some employees)
The problem is that Hikashop redirects the registration to cpanel for logged user and I can't find where to disable this in the php.
The problem is that Hikashop redirects the registration to cpanel for logged user and I can't find where to disable this in the php.
Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51229
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allow registrations to logged user/ disable cpanel
That's not possible. A logged in user cannot register again. I don't think that it's a HikaShop problem but more of a joomla problem. You will have the same problem with the joomla user registration screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- p.sartorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 4 months ago #51260
by p.sartorio
Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning
Replied by p.sartorio on topic Re: Allow registrations to logged user/ disable cpanel
Hi Nicolas, thank you for the reply.
I can already register other users when logged in, it's a feature provided by Joomdle, called "Buy courses for children", but it uses Joomla default registration form and I would like to use Hikashop form as for the normal registration.
The only problem is that if I redirect Joomdle function to use Hikashop form it shows me the cpanel instead of the form.
Thank you
Paolo
I can already register other users when logged in, it's a feature provided by Joomdle, called "Buy courses for children", but it uses Joomla default registration form and I would like to use Hikashop form as for the normal registration.
The only problem is that if I redirect Joomdle function to use Hikashop form it shows me the cpanel instead of the form.
Thank you
Paolo
Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51353
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allow registrations to logged user/ disable cpanel
Try to change the last line:
if ($user->guest) {
to:
if (true) {
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php
if ($user->guest) {
to:
if (true) {
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds