- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51282
by michael
User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?! was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
I have another site with essential also (order no: D1H7W67, date 7 Dec 2011), have a problem in editing address.
When user click edit address, the popup box show a shopping cart item with price in the box, and not the address for edit?
Either click on "new" in my account - addresses, display as above.
2) Found there is no "vote" tab and cannot display vote, am I accidentally delete or disable it?
Screenshot:
Thank you!
I have another site with essential also (order no: D1H7W67, date 7 Dec 2011), have a problem in editing address.
When user click edit address, the popup box show a shopping cart item with price in the box, and not the address for edit?
Either click on "new" in my account - addresses, display as above.
2) Found there is no "vote" tab and cannot display vote, am I accidentally delete or disable it?
Screenshot:
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by michael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51363
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
1. I've already seen that problem once but I don't remember it and couldn't find the thread related to it. Could you give a link to the page so that we can look at that ?
2. If you don't have the vote tab, the only reasons that I can think of is that you either removed it with the "access level" tab of the configuration (business edition) or that you are not using the latest version.
2. If you don't have the vote tab, the only reasons that I can think of is that you either removed it with the "access level" tab of the configuration (business edition) or that you are not using the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51375
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
Nicolas, you have a good memory ! Yes, I asked before, but cannot find the thread, as I am busy at that time, didn't follow up.
The link is here
About the vote tab, not sure is because of version or have accidentally removed/disable. This is must have
Thank you!
The link is here
About the vote tab, not sure is because of version or have accidentally removed/disable. This is must have
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51377
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
I have found your reply, it is from email. Your reply is:
============================================
"The URL of the address edition popup is:
shop.styleschic.com/index.php/component/...lling/tmpl-component
If you remove the /tmpl-component at the end you see the address form properly:
shop.styleschic.com/index.php/component/.../step-0/type-billing
That parameter at the end of the URL is used by joomla and your
template to hide all the rest of the template and only display the
main area.
It sounds like that problem comes from the component.php file of your
template which is missing the main area tag. Could you check the
content of that file via FTP (templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php )
?"
============================================
Below is the codes I copied from templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php:
============================================
<head>
<jdoc:include type="head" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/css/template.css" type="text/css" />
<?php if($this->direction == 'rtl') : ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template_rtl.css" type="text/css" />
<?php endif; ?>
</head>
<body class="contentpane">
<jdoc:include type="message" />
<jdoc:include type="component" />
</body>
</html>
============================================
Still not sure what to do ?
And about the Vote tab, how to check if I have deleted or disabled?
Thank you!
============================================
"The URL of the address edition popup is:
shop.styleschic.com/index.php/component/...lling/tmpl-component
If you remove the /tmpl-component at the end you see the address form properly:
shop.styleschic.com/index.php/component/.../step-0/type-billing
That parameter at the end of the URL is used by joomla and your
template to hide all the rest of the template and only display the
main area.
It sounds like that problem comes from the component.php file of your
template which is missing the main area tag. Could you check the
content of that file via FTP (templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php )
?"
============================================
Below is the codes I copied from templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php:
============================================
<head>
<jdoc:include type="head" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/css/template.css" type="text/css" />
<?php if($this->direction == 'rtl') : ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template_rtl.css" type="text/css" />
<?php endif; ?>
</head>
<body class="contentpane">
<jdoc:include type="message" />
<jdoc:include type="component" />
</body>
</html>
============================================
Still not sure what to do ?
And about the Vote tab, how to check if I have deleted or disabled?
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by michael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51464
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
Nicolas,
Now I found this problem apply to all (assume all) Hikashop popup, you can test add to cart and will also see the popup show as the pic above (just change this option and found this problem).
Hope can resolve asap, as I have to improve sales
Thank you!
Now I found this problem apply to all (assume all) Hikashop popup, you can test add to cart and will also see the popup show as the pic above (just change this option and found this problem).
Hope can resolve asap, as I have to improve sales
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by michael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51516
by michael
Replied by michael on topic [SOLVD] User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
[SOLVED]
Just tested with cart module moving around, from right to left, user 4, 5 and found problem only with right and left column, so it was caused by template. As I have no time to figure out the problem with template, just move the cart to user 4 and now everything works fine
Thank you!
[SOLVED]
Just tested with cart module moving around, from right to left, user 4, 5 and found problem only with right and left column, so it was caused by template. As I have no time to figure out the problem with template, just move the cart to user 4 and now everything works fine
Thank you!
[SOLVED]
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by michael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [SOLVD] User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
Thank you for your feedback.
I looked at your website and you're using version 1.5.5. So it's normal that you don't have the vote tab as it was added in 1.5.6. Update and you will have it.
I looked at your website and you're using version 1.5.5. So it's normal that you don't have the vote tab as it was added in 1.5.6. Update and you will have it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51594
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: [SOLVD] User Edit Address Link to Cart Module ?!
Sure, thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds