Skip to main content

Changing Price, QTY and ADD To Cart

More
14 years 4 months ago #51371 by bluetonguedesigns
A client is going customisation nuts to make it suit small devices like phones etc, seriously, getting me down. lol

I need to see how I can change the size of pricing, the QTY and the Add to cart buttons, BUT, at this time, ONLY on the product display page.

I changed the pricing size in the CSS, but of course everywhere that uses that changed, and I gather if I change the buttons, EVERY button would change.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51458 by nicolas
It you want to customize the CSS only for the buttons on the product page, you can use such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page input{
//my CSS
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum