- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Copy customers address to paypal address field.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51434
by londonstudio
Copy customers address to paypal address field. was created by londonstudio
Hello,
I am trying to set configure the settings of my Paypal Standards Address Plugin so the address the customers enters during the registration process is automatically copied across to paypal's credit card payment section. Attached is a screen shot of the settings I am using. What am I missing?
Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to set configure the settings of my Paypal Standards Address Plugin so the address the customers enters during the registration process is automatically copied across to paypal's credit card payment section. Attached is a screen shot of the settings I am using. What am I missing?
Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51440
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Copy customers address to paypal address field.
Hello,
You should put the "Address override" Option to YES.
You should put the "Address override" Option to YES.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #51451
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Copy customers address to paypal address field.
Thank you for the reply, 
I have changed that and now I get the attached error when the page redirects to paypal.
I have tried altering the customers address to both, shipping and billing and both give me the same error.
Any ideas?
I have changed that and now I get the attached error when the page redirects to paypal.
I have tried altering the customers address to both, shipping and billing and both give me the same error.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51453
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Copy customers address to paypal address field.
And if you set the "Customer Address" to shipping address ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #51462
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Copy customers address to paypal address field.
Yes just double checked, its set to shipping address.
Any ideas?
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Copy customers address to paypal address field.
Try to toggle the "no shipping" option in the paypal plugin's options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonstudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #51625
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Copy customers address to paypal address field.
Thank you that worked!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds