Skip to main content

Hikashop business, VAT as Username

More
14 years 4 months ago #51476 by p.sartorio
Hi, I'm using Hikashop business and I'd like in the simplified registration to have VAT number as registration username, is it possible?
Thank you
Paolo

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51563 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no option for that.
You could change the lines:
$this->registerData->username = $this->registerData->email;

to:
$this->registerData->username = $addressData->address_vat;

in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php but note that this is a core file of HikaShop and your modification will be removed when you update HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51639 by p.sartorio
Thank you, I'm testing right now, it's exactly what I was looking for

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum