- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Style Title on Shopping Cart Module
14 years 4 months ago #51626
by amyo
Style Title on Shopping Cart Module was created by amyo
Hello,
I am trying to float:right the title in the shopping cart module. I was able to float:right .hikashop_cart_module, but it leaves the title on the left.
On inspection, I see that it is only styled by class:title, which affects the whole site if I change.
Can you tell me how I could just control this one item to make it float:right?
Thanks!
I am trying to float:right the title in the shopping cart module. I was able to float:right .hikashop_cart_module, but it leaves the title on the left.
On inspection, I see that it is only styled by class:title, which affects the whole site if I change.
Can you tell me how I could just control this one item to make it float:right?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Style Title on Shopping Cart Module
You can use something like that then:
.hikashop_cart_module .title{
float:right;
}
.hikashop_cart_module .title{
float:right;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51655
by amyo
Replied by amyo on topic Re: Style Title on Shopping Cart Module
Thanks, but doesn't seem to be working...
any other ideas?
any other ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51656
by amyo
Replied by amyo on topic Re: Style Title on Shopping Cart Module
AH, sorry, I go it to work with a comma in between the 2. It looks messed up now....I am going to play with it for awhile and let you know if I can't get it to style right.
Thanks for your help, Nicolas!
Thanks for your help, Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds